Sunday 27 November 2011

Get Made Up..

This blog post is dedicated to my sister Leigh who is loving my blog right now..

 Get organised with this DIY magnetic make up holder..
1. Old frame, paint/distress to taste
2. Thin metal sheet in replacement of glass (cover in printed giftwrap to taste/theme)
3. Place sticky mini magnets to make up/brush pot holders
:)



 Here is a similar idea using a printed artist canvas with metal sheet placed on top for magnetic noticeboard..



Like this vintage look for your dressing table too..


5 comments:

  1. Hey Kerry, loving this idea. It's almost like artwork, not sure I'd want to mess it up. lol. very creative. Sure makes cleaning up a lot easier. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, aw thank you :)
    Will check out your blog now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture of the vintage vanity!

    www.simplyxclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are some great ideas! Love your take on makeup organization, so innovative and inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies!
    Glad you are getting inspired :)
    Will check out your blogs now :)

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete